4/26/11

another earth...

4.26.11 / 365

4.26.11 / 365 - so glad the rain stayed away this evening so i could go outside. it was just what i needed. robbie and i attacked each other with the leaf blower. good times...and i found this quote, which i love.
"Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people."
- Eleanor Roosevelt

For those of you who don't know my husband, Rob (or Robbie as everyone knew him in high school), he is obsessed with movies. I mean crazy obsessed. So, I always get notified by him when a new trailer comes out. I was pretty excited when he shared this one with me the other night. (Just a note: you can stop the music that is currently playing by scrolling to the bottom of the page and hitting the pause button.)



I love the entire concept and idea behind it. Space amazes me. I can't tell you how many conversations my friends and I have had about space. You start to really think about it all, and it almost overwhelms you. So cool.

We were also thrilled to see that they used the song "That Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra. We have loved this song for quite some time and knew it would be perfect in a movie. It works so well in the trailer. I hope they used it in the movie as well. Here is a video for the song so you can hear all of it...good stuff.



And here is another favorite of ours...



Hoping for more sunny days ahead.
Amber

0 COMMENTS!:

Contact Info

Amber & Rob Garrett
lookherephotography@mac.com

Blog Archive

WHO ARE WE?

- Husband & Wife photography team
- Friends since high school
- Proud parents to Phoenix (a 11 yr. old weeman)
- Born in Greenville
- Amber is 31
- Rob is 32
- Both love music
- Both love coffee
- Rob takes his black
- Amber takes lots of sugar / cream
- Rob is obsessed w/ movies
- Amber is obsessed with scrapbooking and graphic design
- Rob plays guitar & drums
- Amber likes to sing
- Rob writes screenplays
- Amber writes journals
- They both adore photography
- Telling stories through still frames
- Capturing moments forever
- Whether it is for their own family, or others




  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP