3/8/10

Andrea & Sarah

Untitled-8Andrea & SarahAndrea & SarahAndrea & SarahAndrea & SarahAndrea & SarahAndrea & SarahAndrea & SarahAndrea & SarahAndrea & SarahAndrea & SarahAndrea & SarahAndrea & SarahAndrea & SarahAndrea & SarahAndrea & Sarah

I had the pleasure of photographing these 2 beautiful ladies one evening, who just happen to be my cousins. It was such a fun night. Driving around forever, racing against the sun (lighting) to find the perfect field of flowers.
Sarah & Andrea, it has been a joy watching you grow up. You are such sweet girls and you both have a great future ahead of you. I wish you all the best...Thank you!!!
:o) A

1 COMMENTS!:

.E. March 9, 2010 at 6:47 AM  

Love these.. and I like the quotes on the arms.. such a cool idea.. really beautiful work across the board.. ohhh and FYI because of your beautiful dogs.. now I want one.. and have started to look into where I can find puppies locally... sigh.. hahah.. I am serious though.. I just about have my hubby talked into it.. and have all the kids on board with me

Contact Info

Amber & Rob Garrett
lookherephotography@mac.com

Blog Archive

WHO ARE WE?

- Husband & Wife photography team
- Friends since high school
- Proud parents to Phoenix (a 11 yr. old weeman)
- Born in Greenville
- Amber is 31
- Rob is 32
- Both love music
- Both love coffee
- Rob takes his black
- Amber takes lots of sugar / cream
- Rob is obsessed w/ movies
- Amber is obsessed with scrapbooking and graphic design
- Rob plays guitar & drums
- Amber likes to sing
- Rob writes screenplays
- Amber writes journals
- They both adore photography
- Telling stories through still frames
- Capturing moments forever
- Whether it is for their own family, or others




  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP