2/3/10

The Shuff Wedding

14325620218791011121314265789.1510111213141716

The super fun Shuff Wedding. I love me some Sarah & Scott. Thank you again guys. I had a great trip down memory lane while looking at these shots. :o)

I have such a hard time narrowing down which shots to show. I love expressions. I love moments. And sitting there choosing is so darn hard for me. Too much pressure! :o)

What a crazy year 2009 has been for us. The busiest thus far. We haven't even had much time to share our work over the year! Luckily, I live to be busy. No, seriously. I think it is a sickness or something.

So here is the final total for 2009...on top of 2 full-time jobs.
19 Senior Sessions
1 Newborn Session
1 Maternity Session
9 Family Sessions
5 Engagement Sessions
2 Commercial Sessions
5 Weddings
AND...we created a Yoga DVD for Elements Yoga Studio.

We have to say a huge thank you to all of our amazing clients. Even though this year has been extremely challenging for us, the clients have made it all worth while. Fun to work with, willing to trust our sometimes silly ideas, and always understanding of our busy busy lives.

We are looking forward to a wonderful 2010. I have already kicked off the year with a few senior and family sessions. Ready, set, go....
:o) A

P.S. If you are interested in booking a session this Spring, please contact us now. We already have weddings booked for this Summer and our time is limited. We hope to work with you soon!

4 COMMENTS!:

Unknown February 4, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

BEAUTIFUL.
the blog
the image

come on down to knoxville
then you can add 1 more family session to your 2010 totals :)

.E. February 4, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

I love the way you captured this wedding the images by the grooms fathers headstone are heart breaking.. and emotional.. they look like a wonderful couple.. I also love the shot of her making the fact after taking a drink of whatever that was..

Beautiful work.. and so well presented.. you really captured the day

corinne5 February 5, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

ah I love that you captured the memorial part, it moved me, gorgeous pics sweetie!

corinnexxx

Breanne Crawford February 8, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

oh amber!! you guys keep getting better and better! just finished looking at all three sessions and i am in LOVE!!! I wish you lived closer!! id love you to come document my madelyn! thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us!

Contact Info

Amber & Rob Garrett
lookherephotography@mac.com

Blog Archive

WHO ARE WE?

- Husband & Wife photography team
- Friends since high school
- Proud parents to Phoenix (a 11 yr. old weeman)
- Born in Greenville
- Amber is 31
- Rob is 32
- Both love music
- Both love coffee
- Rob takes his black
- Amber takes lots of sugar / cream
- Rob is obsessed w/ movies
- Amber is obsessed with scrapbooking and graphic design
- Rob plays guitar & drums
- Amber likes to sing
- Rob writes screenplays
- Amber writes journals
- They both adore photography
- Telling stories through still frames
- Capturing moments forever
- Whether it is for their own family, or others




  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP