4/1/09

Paul & Tiffany

Paul & Tiffany
Paul & Tiffany
"double hearts" :o)
Paul & Tiffany
Paul & Tiffany
blog1
Paul & Tiffany
Paul & Tiffany
Paul & Tiffany
Tiffany
Paul & Tiffany
Paul & Tiffany
Paul & Tiffany
Paul & Tiffany
Paul & Tiffany
blog2
My favorite image from the session.
(I couldn't decide which one to share, so I am sharing both. I think I am liking the color one a bit more...not sure why?)

I have to admit. I was like a kid in a candy store during this session. To have client's who are so willing to put themselves out there like this...it is a photographer's dream (or at least one of mine). And how great do they look?! 

Pregnancy is such an amazing thing. Even though it has been over 7 years since I experienced it, I remember the details.

Tiffany is a champ. Her little baby girl just happened to get comfy on her sciatic nerve the whole session. Unfortunately, the studio space we use is on the THIRD floor of an old building downtown, so this poor thing had to climb LOTS of stairs with all that uncomfortableness.

Tiffany probably thought I was a crazy paranoid lady. I kept asking her if she was ok, if she was comfortable, if she needed her shoes. :o) I think I was more nervous during this session than she was.

I am so glad that Paul and Tiffany were so open during this session. I wish I had photos like this of me when I was pregnant with Phoenix. I barely have any at all actually. It makes me sad to think how I missed capturing such an important part of my life.


I have had a few friends ask me if I was uncomfortable taking photos with slight nudity. I wasn't at all. At all times Tiffany was covered. I would turn my back while they got into position or while she wrapped herself. 

We never make anyone do something they do not feel comfortable doing. Tiffany actually did some research on maternity photography prior to our session and shared a few of the things she had seen with me. I love when our client's do this. It gives us a better idea of just how comfortable they are and which direction they would like their session to go. 

Paul & Tiffany, thank you. We could tell in our brief time with you just how in love you are. I am sure your baby girl will be thankful that you documented this for her. We hope to work with you again in the near future...aka newborn shots? 

:o) A 

0 COMMENTS!:

Contact Info

Amber & Rob Garrett
lookherephotography@mac.com

Blog Archive

WHO ARE WE?

- Husband & Wife photography team
- Friends since high school
- Proud parents to Phoenix (a 11 yr. old weeman)
- Born in Greenville
- Amber is 31
- Rob is 32
- Both love music
- Both love coffee
- Rob takes his black
- Amber takes lots of sugar / cream
- Rob is obsessed w/ movies
- Amber is obsessed with scrapbooking and graphic design
- Rob plays guitar & drums
- Amber likes to sing
- Rob writes screenplays
- Amber writes journals
- They both adore photography
- Telling stories through still frames
- Capturing moments forever
- Whether it is for their own family, or others




  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP