3/8/09

Lucy 09.

Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy


Man i love photographing seniors!


Lucy and I had so. much. fun. during this session.


I have been wanting to use a quilt for quite some time, and finally found this beautiful one at my mom's house. Had to borrow it for this session.


I love to "quiz" the seniors before our sessions with them. Find out what activities they are in, find out what type of music they like, learn about them at this awesome time of their lives and try to think of unique ways to incorporate those things into the session in some way.


This session was before the election. I asked Lucy if she was following it this year. She was, and I knew I had to document that. She was unable to vote, she turned 18 on November 7th! :o( But that did not stop her from being a part of this amazing election year. I hope she looks back on these photos when she is older and remembers how she felt during this time.


I never had senior photos taken when I was in school. Unfortunately, photos were just too posed for my personality back then. Senior photography has come a long way and I am SO glad. In a way, I regret not having them done, and I guess whenever I am photographing a senior, I try to take photos for them...the way I would have wanted them for myself. And it gets the creative side of my brain a moving. LOVE IT.


Thank you Lucy. For an awesome afternoon and for allowing me to try out some fun ideas.


:o) A

0 COMMENTS!:

Contact Info

Amber & Rob Garrett
lookherephotography@mac.com

Blog Archive

WHO ARE WE?

- Husband & Wife photography team
- Friends since high school
- Proud parents to Phoenix (a 11 yr. old weeman)
- Born in Greenville
- Amber is 31
- Rob is 32
- Both love music
- Both love coffee
- Rob takes his black
- Amber takes lots of sugar / cream
- Rob is obsessed w/ movies
- Amber is obsessed with scrapbooking and graphic design
- Rob plays guitar & drums
- Amber likes to sing
- Rob writes screenplays
- Amber writes journals
- They both adore photography
- Telling stories through still frames
- Capturing moments forever
- Whether it is for their own family, or others




  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP