3/8/09

Demi - 2009

15
9
10
6
16
20
19
14
5
12
4
17
13
7
3
11
1
18
8
2

this session started out very interesting.
i was chatting along with Demi and her mom while pulling out my camera equipment...
and i DROPPED MY LENS. yeah. hard. on the hard-wood floor.
i watched what seemed like slow motion as the lens smashed to the floor and glass went flying.
i almost got sick to my stomach. :o(
BUT. the session must go on, so I grabbed the lens, cleaned up the glass and put it away.
I couldn't even look at the lens at the time, I was so upset.

So we had an amazing session together. Lots of fun. :o)
Demi just wanted to get a few photos to choose from for the yearbook quick and we are going to hold a longer session this spring/summer when the weather warms up.

So we finished the session and I called Robbie.
"You aren't going to believe this, but I dropped and shattered a lens."
I came home and started uploading the photos from the session to our computer.
Robbie came home shortly after me and teased me about the lens dropping situation.
At that time, I still had not pulled the lens out to examine the damage.
So Robbie pulled the lens out and he started laughing.
The lens didn't break....
the filter we had on the lens broke.
The lens was perfectly fine. :o)
Here are some photos I took of the broken filter with the lens that I thought I had shattered...

super duh.


that was a close one.

Thank you Demi! I can't wait for our outdoor session!
:o) A

0 COMMENTS!:

Contact Info

Amber & Rob Garrett
lookherephotography@mac.com

Blog Archive

WHO ARE WE?

- Husband & Wife photography team
- Friends since high school
- Proud parents to Phoenix (a 11 yr. old weeman)
- Born in Greenville
- Amber is 31
- Rob is 32
- Both love music
- Both love coffee
- Rob takes his black
- Amber takes lots of sugar / cream
- Rob is obsessed w/ movies
- Amber is obsessed with scrapbooking and graphic design
- Rob plays guitar & drums
- Amber likes to sing
- Rob writes screenplays
- Amber writes journals
- They both adore photography
- Telling stories through still frames
- Capturing moments forever
- Whether it is for their own family, or others




  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP